Our direct cremation service gives families the most affordable funeral option while maintaining the dignity and respect the deceased deserves.
Direct cremation organised by Empathy Funeral Service (Singapore) is a simple, straight cremation service.
It eliminates the expensive trappings of traditional funerals and is ideal if you don’t want to hold a wake. You can still adhere to religious beliefs with prayers led by a monk or priest.
DIRECT CREMATION PACKAGE
- Transfer to our care service 24/7
- Cleaning, makeup, and dressing for deceased
- Booking of cremation and payment of cremation fee
- Basic wood casket
- Dedicated funeral director
- Transportation of the deceased
Very good service, one stop service, won’t get lost.
Call them, they will guide you along, with the cheapest, but best of service.
Well done, keep it up!
Why choose the Empathy direct cremation service
Bereaved families choose the Empathy immediate cremation service because we offer:
- Professionalism, integrity and reliability.
- The lowest direct cremation costs.
- Quality service backed by an impressive reputation.
- Caring, compassionate direct cremation organisation.
Benefits of our direct cremation service
Many families find the cost of organising a full-blown funeral beyond their reach. Others prefer to pay their last respects more privately, without drawn-out rituals.
In these instances, our immediate cremation service provides the perfect solution. It bypasses the frills and major expenses of a conventional funeral, including the cost of embalming and other preparation for a viewing of the departed.
Our direct cremation service goes one step further in reducing costs. We do all the organisation in-house, which avoids middleman expenses.
In taking care of all the practical elements of organising immediate cremation, we give you the time and space to honour your loved one’s life in a way that suits your preferences as well as your budget.
We empathise with the ordeal you and your family are going through. Thus, we will help ease your burden by providing impeccable funeral services.
Our direct cremation service
The Empathy immediate cremation service is the quality alternative to regular funeral services and packages – and the solution that eliminates stress and financial hardship.
We’ll handle all the practical details of the cremation, including:
- Transporting the deceased to a dignified, suitable place for cleaning and cosmetic work.
- Placing deceased in casket.
- Organising the time of cremation.
- Taking the casket directly for cremation, usually at Mandai Crematorium.
All we need from you is:
- Clothing for the deceased.
- Items you wish to have placed in the casket.
- The deceased’s Identification Card (IC).
- IC of the next-of-kin to apply for the death certificate.
If your loved was a Buddhist or Taoist, we can arrange for a monk or priest to conduct prayers at the crematorium before the cremation. (Empathy also provides full Buddhist funeral services and Taoist funeral services).
We can also advise you on:
- Installing the remains at a columbarium or dispersing the ashes into the sea.
- Holding post-cremation memorials to celebrate the life of your loved one.